Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello World

I've spent the past three years writing and editing web content. I've found some cool stuff on the web and I have written up a lot of it. You can see the majority of my work here
Not once did it ever cross my mind to start a blog. There are a few reasons why I’m doing this. First off, I enjoy writing for Trend Hunter and other sites, but I do not always like having to edit myself to fit a site’s needs. I get it, writing is creative but business is business. That being said, sometimes I think things suck or people suck, and I want to be able to express that.
I’m also sick of rushing out to write something to find that somebody else has already covered it. Why should I have to worry about competing for stories? I shouldn't!
I find a bunch of cool stuff on the Internet, and I’m now going to begin sharing it how I want. All writing is my own and does not represent any company or website that I am currently affiliated with or that I have been affiliated with in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment